Friday, March 27, 2015

Myrtle Beach Condos for Sale

I started a company with an intelligent group of people back in 2009 and I am currently working as independent vendor of the company I started through yet another company I started called Web Data Software, LLC. The name of the company is CENTURY 21 Strand Group and they specialize in Myrtle Beach condo sales and oceanfront properties. This company is still running my software for their entire back office and it does so many things now I can't keep track.

Although it looks a little Web 1.0, it still does the trick

I am currently working on a fully responsive version that looks much more modern and hope to have that done soon. Here is a screen cap of what it will look like when it is updated.
As I progress I will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment